Restarting

Finding people who would talk to me and are very close to home is leading me to positive thoughts. I can work against my depression, get back to where I used to be! If you have mental illness and you need support, there are quite a few of mental health websites on Google.

I tried to start again, just months along
from attempting to finish my life when time went wrong
I didn't forgive "them" - they knew what they did -
they didn't care about me, I vanished when they got rid
Depression took me over, but some people did care
became my friends - showed me, look, talk, share
I think much better now, examining my future,
my life is coming right, I'm starting to feel sure
I drop, just occasionally, when things take too long
but I can survive, I should know that - I am STRONG...
Wish me well, all you who once knew me
because I am different, I'm starting to BE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unemployment Benefit vs Wages

Keep writing

A Visit from the Aneurysm Angel