No support when you need it

The fun side of fun runs!

This is a little ditty about support gone sadly wry,
a story about the day my boobs hung me out to dry.
I have two humps in front of me, I'll call them Left and Right,
they're mostly well supported, and usually out of sight.
This tale is of a day of woe when, unbeknownst to me,
Left and Right were making plans to escape, get out, be free!
That day I would be running (or walking, truth be told),
a local centre raising funds from all the tickets sold.
The day began as any day - awake, get up, get fresh.
I carefully dried my Left and Right and encased them in their mesh.
I stood before the mirror and admired my structured pair -
my more-than-ample cleavage (rather more than my fair share!)
I pulled a t-shirt on and down, covering my Left and Right,
and set in train their dastardly plans - out of mind when out of sight!
The race was started in the cold, my nipples stood alert -
the only warning I would get of plans made 'neath my shirt.
I set off at a steady jog, each step would cause a jolt,
but I was unconcerned, with Left and Right in their mesh vault.
Not far along I thought I heard - and felt - a little "ping".
It came from 'twixt my shoulder blades, it was the strangest thing!
Suddenly I understood the meaning of the sound -
my bra had popped and Left and Right were heading to the ground!
Have you ever tried to run with your arms crossed upon your chest?
Let me tell you, for ease and speed it's really not the best!
Now those of you who've had a similar tale that you can tell
will know that loose boobs flapping can really hurt like hell!
Each step was now an agony, I had to slow my pace,
as Left and Right took turns to try to slap me in the face.
I had no choice, I had to stop. My eyes looked madly round.
And there ahead I saw it - a portaloo I'd found!
I stepped inside with Left and Right now acting rather chaste,
just hanging there serenely, pointing to my waist.
I doffed my T and checked my bra - praise be! It wasn't broken!
I can't have hooked it properly - small mercies, a little token!
I captured Left and Right again, re-housed them with a wiggle.
I'm sure those two enjoyed my shame - I'm know I heard them giggle!
Off I set, determined - I was going to finish that race!
Albeit at a slower, more sedate kind of a pace.
I guess I can be thankful that they stayed beneath my T,
and didn't escape completely to bring more shame to me.
So that ,my friends, is my tale of woe, there's a moral to this story -
make sure your bra is done up tight or your boobs will get the glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unemployment Benefit vs Wages

Keep writing

A Visit from the Aneurysm Angel