22 April 2014


Always starting without telling me
Never intending pain
Except it has no control but I am
Under anaesthetic
Repairing or recovering
Yes, but when will that happen?
Stop! Leave me alone
My brain is dead and is hibernating

So now I am out of it but
Thinking has died and I can
Recover when I need to?
Or can you please help me
Kick that stupid doctor who didn’t know anything which
Ended me up in

Brain rehabilitation rooms which don’t work
I still need help to
Recover my brain and my thoughts but it won’t happen
Until it works again

Anger
Pulled me into depression and
How I will ever recover keeps me
Angry, anger, depression, depression, depression
Sleeps inside my brain but
I forget things, writing, reading, talking and I feel
Anger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unemployment Benefit vs Wages

Keep writing

A Visit from the Aneurysm Angel